Any suggestions for mobile games?

I know region lock will probably work against me, but do you have any good games to suggest? Google play algorithm is awful and I can’t find anything new for my too much free time. If anyone has suggestions, please share, I’d love to try anything like:

• Google play available
  • leisure play
  • at least a semblance of a story, something to last more than a day or two
  • not pay to win (not necessarily free though)
  • no clicking to eternity (or those idle ones that you just rebuild stuff but more expensive)
  • no shooter/ runner
  • no joining clans etc
  • no pixelated, preferably
  • no monster GB games

Note: these are my personal preferences, but feel free to post anything, others might share yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

supertuxkart is available for android on google play, and is free and open source

1 Like

Here are some Android games that I like

What do you mean by “pixelated”? Maybe the style of some of the games that I listed above fall under that category?

3 Likes

Go droid

:wink:

It actually has a pretty good interface, can do 9x9, 13x13, 19x19, and the GnuGo bundled with it has a nice 1-10 level function that takes it from about 19k to 11k

I find it useful for trying stuff out, and then going back 5 moves and playing something else.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed Ingress before I started moving away from Google and Google services… if privacy is less of a concern for you it might be something you’d enjoy :slight_smile: Haven’t played in a few years so can’t guarantee it’s as I remember it still :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Data wing is awesome but maybe too short for you. I also enjoyed Auralux https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wardrumstudios.auralux

2 Likes

I mean something like Stardew Valley, I had to uninstall, it was painful on a mobile screen.

1 Like

I can recommend

It’s a roguelike and very hard at first, but pretty addictive, as every time you play it is different. I’ve played it many, many times, and I think it took me 50 tries before I managed to play it through. Then it got easier. ^ ^

Also great:

Both are also available on F-Droid.

2 Likes

If you want me to suggest a few games it will be bake a cake, brawl stars and clash royal these are free2play games even though I spend so much money on it

3 Likes

Then they are not really free. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It is actually free unless you want to max out everything very quickly it is free but I just spend a lot of money

1 Like

That kind of makes’s it not fun anymore.

7 Likes

I just want to win.

But then why is it fun?

2 Likes

Fallout shelter (on hardcore asap, reviving make the game far too easy and boring)

Pros: completly Free. Ingame buying is no use at all.
Cons: may become a Big time eater. Use a lot Of resources from the phone, So I switch to Airplane mode to avoid lags

1 Like