Are bots allowed in regular sitewide tournaments?

Recently I’ve noticed that bots can join the sitewide tournaments. For example, this one:

It’s quite annoying.

6 Likes

No, they are not.

Please report it and we will ask the owner to desist.

5 Likes

How can I report it? Is there a button on the tournament page?

2 Likes

Click on the name of the offending bot and then use the report button on the dialog that pops up.

3 Likes

During the game (when you notice a bot is participating in the tournament), you can click the call moderator button on the right pull down menu. It is a triangle with an exclamation ( ! )mark within.

By the way: it does not annoy me that bots participate in ASTs. But that is another discussion in another thread I guess :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

The noob-bot group noob_bot started a tournament with bot, where human beings are also welcome. \o/
So it seems that bots are more tolerant than us non bots. :smiley_cat:*

1 Like

or lower standards :wink:

2 Likes

The bots are more tolerant in the same sense that the cats tolerate mice coming to their party, but the mice don’t want any cats at their party.

11 Likes

Same problem. Btw the owner should get informed it’s not an option.

2 Likes

I didn’t quite gather the point you were making with your post.

Possibly you were meaning “all bot owners should be informed about this up front”. The question is how to do that in a way that makes sure they know. People don’t read stuff, as a rule.

It’s actually easier to assume that it is obvious, and correct the rare occasions where a bot owner does not realise.

4 Likes

I mean this bot owner as it appears he put his bots in many AST since a few days (I didn’t check AST before that)
[Solved]

1 Like