Are you a developer? Want OGS on a mobile device?

Thanks for the feedback @korni. I don’t have a page per se, but we could try using the GitHub “Issues” feature for tracking bug and feature requests. The only downside to that it that it requires a GitHub user, which only other devs tend to have. The link is below:

A settings screen is high on my todo list, but to be honest I don’t know what other settings I should implement at this point… Just setting expectations here, getting a different theme right now is a major undertaking, particularily since I have the esthetic sense of a baboon and picking matching colours takes me forever :slight_smile:

@GreenAsJade I’ll do it at some point, it was just lazyness in my part since I wanted the game screen code to be common between games that you are involved in and games your are not (in which there is no “you” and “opponent”). Plus at some point I had something to the right of that label and if the text changed everything would be misalligned. Not the case anymore…

@MrAlex Yes I understand the “problem” with GitHub, but if at least you are feeling comfortable with it, then we can start adding things there. Perhaps even transfer some of the items users say here to GitHub just so others can keep track of what has been suggested.

Re theming, I can relate to this problem very well!

I will start putting things down on GitHub for you to review and some ideas about options too :wink:
Do let me know if I can be of any help to your development process, although I understand that feedback is the most crucial help at this stage.

Can anyone provide a link to the react project? I’d happily contribute.