- There are now several stone sound options, including the “old” sounds (labeled “Original (2013)”)
- The default stone sound is now a recording of a floor goban that’s been isolated a bit more. The new-old sounds are still available if you prefer them under “Floor Goban (room)”
- Per-sound options have been added so you can toggle off individual sounds, or use their “effects” counterparts if you prefer a sound, just not a voice.
- The “old” number countdown voice has been added as an option under “Amy” - note that there are only numbers 1-10 available, so any numbers beyond that range will default back to the effects sound, which is the clock tick-tock effect.
- The game start / end sounds have been updated to use voice overs (“Game started”, and “You have won” / “black wins”, etc.). If you like the effect versions (ie the bowls of stones effects) you can toggle them on under the individual sound options.
- Some code has been added to hopefully fix the “no sound” problems on mobile. You still might have to click once to hear sound, this is an artifact of browsers trying to stop auto-playing sounds on sites.
- Volumes have been increased for all sound samples, but we also added a master volume control that defaults at 80% so it shouldn’t be too much louder by default - however you should be able to increase the volume a bit more now by increasing the master volume.
Feedback on the updates is appreciated!