Automaticallly signed up for tournament

Hi,

this morning I found seven new active games on my list but I had not requested any new games before. I resigned in all games. Now all those games are labeled as “Tournament Game: Monthly”. But I had not signed up for any tournament. Unfortunately, I can say which tournament the server thought I was participating in because the label of the game is cut off after “Monthly”. All those games are counted as rated which is quite unfair.
It’s at least the second time the server automatically signed up me for a tournament. The last time it happened in January.

Ciao

Maral

You can see which tournament in the game page by opening the panel on the right. On top there is a trophy icon, if you click on it, it takes you to the tournament page.
It took me a while to find it myself.

I think those games are just round 2 of a tournament you were already signed up for, but a mod will probably help more.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for reaching out :slight_smile:

These are not new tournaments that you got automatically signed up for, these are older tournaments that you joined last year that recently began their second round.

I’ll provide the links to both tournaments below so that you can confirm that you have definitely resigned from the tournament and not just the games, otherwise the same thing will happen when round 3 starts.

(also, for the record, since you didn’t make any moves in the games they were automatically annulled and it didn’t affect your rank)

beat me by literal seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes