Back into the Community!

Hey Everyone! I have had an extremely busy summer and have been practically unheard of for the last couple of months. I am back now and ready for more Go. My life has been wonderful and nothing bad has happened but I got really busy with vacation and family (a good thing). I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back and ready to rumble with the game! Tomorrow morning I will play my first couple of live games in a while. I have a lot of catching up to do in the forums and with OGS in general, but I have immediately noticed the improvements to the the AI implementation, and I have to say I am impressed. Hope you are all still the robust and enthusiastic I remember from a couple months back, and take care!

6 Likes

Welcome back! Iā€™m happy to hear that everything is right in your world. I hope this trend continues and that your journey on Go is fruitful and personally rewarding (ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§

2 Likes

Welcome back @Mr.GoBoard :tada:

Not sure how robust we can consider ourselves, but there should be no doubt about enthusiasm :slight_smile:

Have fun playing

2 Likes

Welcome back! Fantastic to see you again!

2 Likes