Board position covers names/ rank/ score

With opera,you can use this maybe?

1 Like

I don’t have any of that on my phone (StarXTrem with Android 4.1.2). I should buy another one…

2 Likes

Accidental zen mode :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I also have this bug. And its on both chrome and safari apps on my iPhone 11.
I do not have this bug on my Windows computer when using chrome.

I hope this helps narrow in on the problem

2 Likes

Who needs hardware info when the phone is in the screenshot!

in all seriousness, good info to know it’s affecting some android devices too

3 Likes

files

2 Likes

I’m having a slightly different problem to this in that the name cards cover the analyse mode options on my iPad. Also the score estimate is hidden behind the name cards. It’s fine on the iPhone. Slightly better if my iPad is turned to portrait but can’t see Ll os the analyse mode buttons.

2 Likes

Any chance of a screenshot?

…or a photo.

2 Likes

iPad Air. Original. Os 12.5.4.

2 Likes

Appreciate it, thanks!

1 Like

And this is as in portrait mode.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is it possible to share the version of Safari?

And to save a separate question - if it’s not 15.x, is it possible for that device to update to 15.x?

1 Like

This is in the portrait mode You can see some of the analyse mode buttons.

2 Likes

Thanks I already moved your pictures from the other thread here, we don’t need duplicates.

Sorry. Missed that. I’ve just checked an old game and that also has similar issue in that the analysis graph is behind the name cards. Good luck. And thank you. Newish to go and online stuff. Love it.

1 Like

All good, thanks a lot we appreciate the help in tracking down this new bug. We’ll hopefully have it resolved soon :slight_smile:

Looks like my iPad can’t update beyond 12x. I have an update waiting to do tonight for that to 12.5.5 :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for giving it a shot. We’re still looking for what’s causing it specifically, but it’s a bit hard when we can’t produce it ourselves :slight_smile:

Hmm maybe I have an old ipad somehwere :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi. I thought I would update you - I have now checked my Mac which runs safari 13x and that is also problematical with the above issues.

Hope you can resolve for us oldies

3 Likes