Board position covers names/ rank/ score

A day or two ago, whenever I’m playing- the board is positioned too high and I can’t see the names or how many byo-yomi periods are left and that type of stuff.

I play on an iPhone, and if there’s any other relevant information needed to help with this, I’d be happy to to provide what I can.

2 Likes

A screenshot, and confirmation of browser (I’m not an iPhone person) would be great, thanks.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a fast reply

I hope my attempt to upload the screenshot worked and I use the safari browser.

I feel like it may be something I accidentally changed- but can’t find anything in settings that would make sense.

3 Likes

Guessing it might be a related bug to

2 Likes

LOL yuck … looks like we have a few safari problems :sob:

If you have the option to use something else in the mean time, I think you will find it works (at least as far as we know), but we’ll try to get that sorted.

1 Like

Unless I’m mistaken, both cases seem to be a case of player cards positioning behind other elements rather than inline… does that sound right?

Yeah, I saw that chrome seems to work okay in that other thread, I’ll try using that the next time I play and just track this thread to see when the safari issue gets fixed.

Thank you again for the prompt responses!

2 Likes

Can you confirm that you see this problem even for games that are finished?

And which iPhone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, my screenshot is from a post-game analysis I pulled up cause I don’t have any active games, right now.

1 Like

I’m not sure which I-phone I have- it’s an older one. I’ll look around and see if I can find which one exactly in the settings.

2 Likes

Looks like I-phone 6s, I think.

2 Likes

Update, turns out I have the same issue on chrome-

1 Like

That’s very painful! We haven’t been able to reproduce it so far… we’ll keep looking.

2 Likes

It’s not too bad, maybe even helps against higher ranked players, cause I don’t know their rank at so I’m not intimidated.

Wish you all the best of luck-

I’m sure these kinds of things are tedious to deal with.

2 Likes

With Opera:

2 Likes

Did you take a photo of your phone :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Strange it’s fine for me but i m not playing any games, besides sophiam rengo. (Opera+android)

Btw there is a setting to hide all ranks if you’re interested :slightly_smiling_face:

4th from the bottom

Yes that’s weird but I don’t have any screen capture app and no space so install more apps on my prehistoric phone (2012).

1 Like

Most phones should have native screen capture… Is that a Galaxy S4? Try holding down the power button and the volume down key at the same time…