Bulk download my OGS games, including AI evaluation

Hello,

Apologies if this isn’t the best board to ask this question

I have experience with machine learning and data analytics, and I’ve thought it could be fun to try to analise my own go games (as an exercise mostly, not really expecting it to be useful haha).

I’ve seen when downloading my games that the .sgf files only contain some metadata and the moves, but not the AI evaluation from OGS. It cannot be downloaded, can it? This is the smaller problem regardless, since I assume having all the sgf files I’ll be able to analise them with an engine on my end.

The second problem is about downloading all my games in bulk (or ideally, from somebody else or even all games played in OGS). Is there a convenient way to get all those sgf files without going one by one?

*btw, if anyone is interested and wants to make comments, requests or throw ideas about this project it is all welcomed, I plan on sharing whatever comes out of it.

Thank you!