Cannot create new game since a few days

Hi there,
I can’t create a new game against a friend. Rematch also doesn’t work. Please help me.

1 Like

You need to give more information than that.

I had this problem a few months ago. Message matburt or anoek and they’ll help you out.

Until then, just have others challenge you.

1 Like

I have the same problem: I also cannot accept games in the lobby.

Same Problem here, cannot create games or challenge users to play. Firefox, Scripts globally allowed, cookies and cache cleared before

1 Like

I am having the same problems too. Cant send user challenge and moderation control box not showing.

Logging in again in a private window or clearing the cookies for online-go.com may help temporarily, but the problem will probably come back later. It’s a workaround for now, but not great :frowning:

I think this problem has finally been resolved, though as I was never able to reproduce it myself it’s based on speculation. Please let me know if you see the problem again.

I have been having this problem for about 2 weeks. I am on a MacBook running OS X 10.10.4 and using Chrome v43.0.2357.134. I mostly play challenge games with a few other users and I can accept their challenges, but I cannot create a game using “rematch” or by clicking on the challenge icon under their names or by using the create game option.