Can't download SGF file

If I try to download the SGF file for this game:

I just get an error message in Chrome (network error).

Hey,

I have the same problem!

I’ve just checked some of my finished games and I could download these:

but I cannot download this one:
https://online-go.com/game/7501996

I tried it yesterday also but it didn’t work.

1 Like

I can’t download any of the new matches (since the update). The older matches seem to work fine.

I was gonna download an SGF so I could try uploading it. No go. Using Vivaldi.

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at h ttps://online-go.com/api/v1/games/7805951/sgf might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Also get this under Dev Tools, Security
Security Overview
This page is not secure.
Valid Certificate
The connection to this site is using a valid, trusted server certificate.
Secure Resources
All resources on this page are served securely.

I can download one of the games that ended after the update:

I think it started before the update though.

It would be really nice to see a developer reply on this one. This feature can be really important for people who want to analyse their games using some AI-engine. I really miss this opportunity.

@anoek, sorry to distract you from everything else that’s on fire, but any thoughts?

1 Like

Is another I can’t download. However someone else was able to at least partially download it, he told my the SGF file was corrupted because the closing tag was missing. I can’t download it myself, at least with Chrome, it times out with a network error.

Maybe it’s sending part of the file and then crashes so the socket doesn’t close right or something, causing the network error? Don’t know. Just wanted to add the information someone else did get a partial download of the file to work.

I’ve seen this error in the old UI, perhaps now it’s due to bad unicode handling in the chat as opposed to usernames, see this thread: SGF downloads broken for non-latin characters in usernames