Change my username

I also used Google to sign up. Could you please change my name to “xan”

Thanks in advance as well. =)

@PassakornTharnwanitc : Username PT06 is already taken, and has the same icon. Is that you?

@xanderchin1987 : Username xan is also already taken. Do you want another one instead?

1 Like

oh, yes it’s me! but now my real name has changed back to the long one. please look up my name again.

@PassakornTharnwanitc No, the name didn’t change, they are two different accounts :slight_smile:

ok. do you mean PT06 has already taken?
then… what if PtoP?

If it’s you, then you are using both accounts.

well… it’s really another my account.
i created that because i planned to change the main user to that, but i didn’t.
so, please delete that PT06 account and change ‘PassakornTharnwanitc’ to ‘PtoP’.

thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Done. Remember to logout once from the forums.

1 Like

yeahhhhh… finally… thx a lot !!!

2 Likes

Can an admin please change my name to “kokonut”?

I haven’t logged in in a long time, and it grabbed my real name from Facebook.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Actually it is possible to change this account (Google) to “kokonut” and disable/delete the Facebook one above? I don’t really use Facebook.

Sorry, “kokonut” is already taken.

Also, deleting an account is not possible (not the last reason being that there are games that have been played with it), but I can change the name to some random name and change the password to some random alphanumeric string.

Admin! Can you change my name to Jp2dj1. Thank you very much!!!

Done. Just one post would have been enough you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why cant you make username something people can edit. I hope you do not use the username in your code but ID instead.

This has been hashed out many, many times. It used to be that way, but there were problems with abuse. There have been numerous suggestions for a middle ground that the devs are considering.

And it’s pretty obviously not used in the code, not that this would even be relevant here.

1 Like

let it be changed once or maybe 2 times and that’s it. Simple?

I think I this account has the “kokonut” name, but for some reason, it is linked to Facebook and wants to log in via Facebook when I put the “kokonut” username? Is it possible to confirm this?

I tried private browsing mode, and if I put the name in, it redirects to Facebook. If I try “forgot” my password, it says to use social media to log in.

Anyway to unlink the social media stuff?

That was a suggestion that’s been made and is being considered by the devs.

1 Like

Pinging @anoek for help , I don’t know about this.