Conquest of Go is out in early access on Steam

I’m really curious about this game, for what I learned it is Go games, with multiplayer and IA, with a “wargamish” twist, like population living in territories supplying your “troops”. What do you think about it? I’ll wait some time before buying, I want to be sure the developer will stick to it and not abandon an incomplete game, since it’s early access and bad stuff like this happens.

8 Likes

Howdy Hrafnagudh

If you like, you can ask the developer directly - they are on the OGS Forum as this user: Profile - wolfeystudios - Online Go Forum

They’ve been steadily posting updates about this game since last December in this thread here:

4 Likes

Thanks @tonybe

@Kinkystador if you have any specific questions for me, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks.

6 Likes

I purchased it immediately :smiley: as I have been following @wolfeystudios’ thread @tonybe linked to above.
The price is ridiculously low, IMHO, about two or three coffees if I’d buy at starbucks or something, and I like to give Go developers my support.

Haven’t played it yet though b/c I’d have to fire up my Windows virtual machine, and I’m tired today.

5 Likes