Cooking videos

Discussion of 16th- / 17th-century food preservation using pots and clarified butter.

I’m on a Southern food kick…

2 Likes

If I make it to Vahlalla, I hope to feast on Sausage & Bean Casserole Recipe - YouTube at least five times a month. This cassrole is, imo, one of the best dishes in British cooking (although its origin seems to be French or Spanish).

Beans and lentils ae hugely underrated – this is because they’re not often considered in their natural habitat, the soup or casserole.

(ofc some carbs like potatoes or rice, or just some bread, might also appear)

2 Likes

A similar recipe for more upmarket cats.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Tacking this on as not to bump-spam.

This is my favourite food video I’ve seen in the last several days or more.

I’ve really come to love this channel.

2 Likes

I seem to be gradually floating into the Russian part of youtube…

2 Likes

Max Miller’s discussion of posca.

Compare Townsends’ video about switchel, a similar traditional vinegar-based drink:

Do I post in this thread too much?

• No
  • Yes, wait a week
  • Yes, wait a month
  • Yes, wait until someone else posts
  • Post these videos in another thread, like How not to get bored in a lockdown or Relaxing and thought-provoking videos
  • Yes, stop posting cooking videos

0 voters

Dessert recipes from a couple of Oriental channels:

1 Like

It is amazing that there are so many informative videos that can be looked at when it comes to cooking

1 Like

The ChocolateCacao vids are amazing - he made me seriously consider to get a very accurately heating oven and a digital scale measuring in the 10th of grams range lmao. ^^

1 Like

Emmy in 2015:

Emmy today:

1 Like

Inspired by the mention by Groin in IPQ+P, where he suggested it as a biscuit / scone spread.

2 Likes

New video from the BEFRS~

1 Like

It’s the Orthodox Easter this Sunday, so have some kokoretsi:

4 Likes