Create a study board

Hi,
I played a face to face go game. After this game, I would like to review it on OGS. However I have no idea how to create such a study game. Does OGS has this feature?

You can go to “Create a game” on the Play page, and in the top-left of that overlay window, click the globe next to “Open Challenge” and select “Demo Board”.

1 Like

not quite sure what you mean. After the game, you can push the buttons at bottom and navigate wherever in the game and create variations just by clicking on board. You can share those afterwards by giving them a name. Or create review by clicking review from the right dropdown (or dropleft maybe :-D) menu. (Mind you, once a review is created it is public and undeletable.)

EDIT: oh I get it now :smiley: I am a little slow. I will leave it here though anyway

(Recategorized to support.)

Step 1: In the flyout menu on the right side, select “Review this game”.
Step 2: Review the game

:slight_smile:

@trohde, I think you missed the really important first sentence here. =] Emphasis added.

I played a face to face go game. After this game, I would like to review it on OGS.

2 Likes

Aargh, dammit. Thank you, you’re right.

(Maybe I can be excused if I tell you that I still was under anesthesia after having visited my good dentist, my lip must’ve been so swollen that if covered part of the monitor, and my brains … my brains … my brains … wait, where are they … I might have put ’em somewhere … lemme look for ’em … I’ll be back later :wink: )

Thanks to everyone, I have found a way to do this, In New Game tab choose Demo Board instead of Open challenge.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.