Crimean Turtle Nines

Greetings from sunny Crimea!

I really like to play on the board 9x9. So I want to invite you all to my tournament on this board. The competition will be held on the Round Robin system. Tournaments will start every Monday, or when all 10 places are filled. Once one tournament started - the following shall be open for participation. I hope you will enjoy!
This is the official forum topic for my competition. Subscribe to be up to date!

Link to the opened tournament:

Crimean Turtle Nines #5

3 Likes

Great initiative, @CrimeanTurtle ! :grinning: Keep in mind that:

1. Live tournament time suits well with a timezone that has a reasonable ammount of users connected on OGS; and
  2. For the case of correspondence tournaments, if you don’t expect more than 10 participants, you can make it Round Robin so to get more games at once (on the Swiss format that you chose, you’ll be dissapointed with only having one single game running for many days).

Of course, this also has to do with personal preference. My suggestions only came into my mind considering your specific interest with playing 9x9 games. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your comments, @mlopezviedma . Thanks to them, I revised competition format. I hope my tournaments would be popular among the players.

…and sorry for my poor English…

3 Likes

A brilliant initiative! I’m just starting to learn to play and take part in your tournaments with great pleasure!

2 Likes

The first tournament started. I invite the players in the second. Link in the top post.

1 Like

As the founder of the FSTS group, I suggest that you lead the competition on the small game board, which are held within our group. If you agree, you will get the post of administrator of the group. Please consider my proposal, and write private message to me. Thank you in advance for your reply!

P.S. I think the Crimean players must come together, especially in these tough times. :wink:

2 Likes

@MoonMonkey, thank you! I’ll write you a private message in the near future.

1 Like