Demo Board

Hello,

I just started learning Go, and I’d like to get my friend into it. The demo board is a nice concept, but it has flaws. Here are some features I’d like to know how to use, and some I wish were present:

• I wasn’t sure how to let my friend use the board along with me. I figured out that I could click the users symbol above chat, click his username, and then click Give Control. This didn’t seem to work entirely. I then found out that I could click the lock symbol below the board and add a user to the Access Control list. This worked, but it was hard to figure out.
  • I sometimes mis-clicked and clicked the X button to delete the last move(?) or the entire branch(?), I’m not sure which, but the branch was not deleted for my friend.
  • I’m not sure if I can switch board size in the same session, or have branches on different sized boards in the same session, but these features would be cool.
  • I’m not sure if I can create scenarios and save them on my profile to pull up later.

Any tips on how to better use the demo board would be nice,
Thanks.

1 Like

Maybe goban.co is what you’re looking for? Not nearly as full featured as OGS, but it might be what you’re looking for in this specific use case, as far as I can tell.

This is more of what I was talking about, thanks! Although, it would be nice if the demo board could be made easier to use with these features in mine. Heck, I love the coding that has gone into this website, and I would be willing to learn and do it myself if I could.