Diplomatic Go 🗡 The First Game

brawl stars or ogs? idk what else you like to do.

Yep.Don’t ask may I decided to play it for like four hours straight.Also btw the moves are confirmed so we have to just wait for yebblz to place it down.

1 Like

Since you missed the deadline, it was extended for a full 24 hours. The round will end on 2020-08-13T00:00:00Z, and all players are free to continue discussion and (optionally) change their moves until then.

1 Like

@李建澔2, care to tell us what you’ll be playing? Then we can have an estimate of what the situation will be, and we can judge if you’re trustworthy :stuck_out_tongue:

So far, if no one lies, we have le_4TC at E4, HHG at C4, me at G6, Haze at C7

btw, I do have different 2nd and 3rd choices which I am not currently sharing so someone doesn’t just try to spite me.

Round 1 has ended

Here is what happened:

• yellow@李建澔2 and white@HHG collided with their first choice at C4, but successfully placed stones at their second choices.
  • The other three players placed at their first choices.

Round 2 has begun and will end on 2020-08-14T00:00:00Z

Just to be clear, here is the current board state:

Editable board

5 Likes

Ah, that really sucks.

Oh, interesting! Seems like @李建澔2 cannot be trusted, then. Or perhaps they didn’t get the memo.

I’m thinking about playing G8. I think C3 will be a hot spot next round.

I don’t think they knew about this agreement.

currently I am going to go b6 I think(not confing yet though so I might still change). I also don’t need to here if I’ve posted more than 23% of the replies. I don’t need to invite new people.

1 Like

I am probably going to support my first stone this move.

Round 2 has been extended by 24 hours

The new deadline is now 2020-08-15T00:00:00Z.

@李建澔2 has been deducted an “extra day” and now has 1 extra day left.
@HHG has also been deducted an “extra day” and now has 2 extra days left.
The other players each have 3 extra days left.

All players may continue discussion and change their moves if they wish.

There will be no second extension. Failing to submit by the extended deadline will result in your move being counted as a pass.

1 Like

Whoops, I missed the deadline.

Round 2 has ended

Here is what happened:

white@HHG and red@le_4TC collided on their first choice at C4, but were able to successfully place their second choices. The other three players got their first choice.

Round 3 has begun and will end on 2020-08-16T00:00:00Z

Editable board

4 Likes

Very cool! E3 has become the first stone that can possibly be captured with only two people collaborating.

Oi, this is not the kibitz channel!

From now on, I’ll be removing any posts from this thread not made by @yebellz or one of the players.

3 Likes

Reminder to all spectators

Please do not post in this game thread, and do not discuss this game publicly and/or with the players.

I don’t want any outside comments to affect the game, since it is up to only the players involved to figure out how to play and influence each other through discussion

If you want to chat about the game, please message me and I can add you to the private kibitz thread, where several of us are already discussing the game in a private spectators’ channel.

1 Like

I click on bugcat and nothing shows up :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, because I deleted the post, as I said.

Anyways, any thoughts about the game so far? I think HHG is getting a bit cramped, 李建澔 is very easy to disconnect, le_TC can expect at least one of us to play at D4 as well, I think.

I’m expecting some company in the top right corner any time now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Round 3 has ended

Here is what happened:

red@le_4TC and yellow@李建澔2 collided on their first choice at F3, but successfully placed at their second choices. The other three players got their first choice.

Round 4 has begun and will end on 2020-08-17T00:00:00Z

Editable board

3 Likes