Diplomatic Go 🗡 The Second Game

I stupidly thought this was due today. Luckily I am not late to sub though.

1 Like

I see no choice but to turn against Haze. I will play at J8.

Ok but no here :rofl:

In the absence of a move submission from @Sanonius, Round 15 will be extended 24 hours.

The new deadline is 2020-11-01T21:00:00Z.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay!

2 Likes

End of Round 15

image@Sanonius and image@Haze_with_a_Z once again collided with each other for their first two moves, but this time both managed to play their third choice. Meanwhile image@PiggyStardust and image@martin3141 collided with their first choices as well, but both managed to play at their second choice. All other players managed to place their first choice.

There are two groups without liberties on the board: the group around J2 from image@Sanonius and the single stone at K2 from image@Haze_with_a_Z. Since K2 was placed this round, and none of the stones of the J2 group were placed this round, image@Sanonius’s group is an “old” group and gets removed before the removal of image@Haze_with_a_Z’s group is considered. Due to the removal of the “old” J2 group, the “new” group K2 gains liberties, and thus will not be removed from the board.

Any player with 4 stones or less on the board is eliminated at the start of Round 16.
All players enter Round 16 with at least 5 stones, therefore nobody is not eliminated.

Player 1st
move
2nd
move
3rd
move
image@le_4TC L10
image@PiggyStardust B1 C9
image@martin3141 B1 J1
image@Sanonius N2 M1 L1
image@Haze_with_a_Z N2 M1 K2
image@yebellz F6
image@Maharani J8

Round 16

In order not to be eliminated at the start of next round, a player needs 5 or more stones on the board.

Round 16 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-11-02T21:00:00Z

Current number of stones per player:

7 Likes

yeah, that’s bad.

2 Likes

In the absence of a move submission from @Maharani, Round 16 will be extended 24 hours.

The new deadline is 2020-11-03T21:00:00Z.

3 Likes

Still no move again… :confused:

I’ve asked some people if they can be a replacement, but I haven’t found one yet.

5 Likes

Maybe we could give @Maharani another 12 hours and then consider it a pass?

1 Like

well like what if I don’t remember to check within 12hrs? Im kinda worried now since I am checking now that I will forget tmr. glgl on elections tonight too here.

The next round would also take 36 hours.

2 Likes

I want to remind everybody that changing the submitted moves is allowed within the time frame of a round. In order to keep the game going I recommend submitting moves early on, then change them later if necessary.

3 Likes

I got reply from @Leira, who is willing to substitute. Could everyone who is in a private conversation with @Maharani add @Leira to their conversations?

@Maharani will be added to the Kibitz Garden, and thus is no longer allowed to discuss the game with any of the players.

We will progress to the next round 2020-11-04T21:00:00Z.

5 Likes

Sorry everybody, and thank you Leira for taking over. <3

4 Likes

End of Round 16

image@PiggyStardust and image@yebellz both collided with a preexisting stone for their first move. image@PiggyStardust managed to place their stone at their second choice, while image@yebellz collided again, with the stone placed by image@Sanonius as a first choice, but managed to place their third choice.

The only “old” group of stones without liberties is image@martin3141’s group around C3, which will be removed from the board. Because of this, the three “new” groups of stones at imageC1, imageD2 and imageE3 gain at least one liberty, thus remain on the board.

Any player with 4 stones or less on the board is eliminated at the start of Round 17.
All players enter Round 17 with at least 5 stones, therefore nobody is not eliminated.

Player 1st
move
2nd
move
3rd
move
image@le_4TC N5
image@PiggyStardust B4 E3
image@martin3141 B1
image@Sanonius C1
image@Haze_with_a_Z K3
image@yebellz F4 C1 D2
image@Leira G12

Round 17

In order not to be eliminated at the start of next round, a player needs 6 or more stones on the board.

Round 17 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-11-05T21:00:00Z

Current number of stones per player:

5 Likes

Finally the silent destroyer talks

We do what we must to keep the peace

1 Like

Such needless violence :pensive:

The colours of the truthful ones: :large_blue_circle::purple_circle::yellow_circle:

Alas, violence calls violence.

2 Likes

I attacked neither PiggyStardust nor Yebellz this game. I do not know their reasons for helping Sanonius hurt me like this, but I believe this shows clearly what their intentions are. They don’t care about peace or justice. I advise everyone who believes in these players lies to reconsider.