Diplomatic Go 🗡 The Second Game

@yebellz trying to get the emoji disease in every forum game, nowadays… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

When I sign my posts I tend to use both: :pig2::star2:

But if I have to choose one, it’s consistent with my flag and colour to keep :star2:

1 Like

:tangerine: :lizard: :no_mouth:

2 Likes

:blue_car:?
:D(thanks yebellz)

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t have time to submit moves today. I definitely will by tomorrow.

3 Likes

In the absence of a move submission from @Maharani, Round 14 will be extended 24 hours.

The new deadline is 2020-10-29T21:00:00Z.

2 Likes

So, no move yet from @Maharani…

Shall I extend the round one more day?

The alternative is interpreting the lack of a move as a pass.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I don’t have any replacement players ready either… I’ll decide based on the poll in one hour what course to take.

3 Likes

Maybe if Maharani submits a move sometime tomorrow, you can end the round directly once you see the submission? The deadline for the next move would still be the day after, but it would be nice to be able to start thinking about/discussing the next move earlier.

5 Likes

Im so sorry everybody. If the poll ends with all Yes, I will submit a move tonight (within the next 7 hours or so). I’m also backing le_4TC’s suggestion.

3 Likes

Well, let’s do that, then.

2 Likes

End of Round 14

image@Sanonius and image@Haze_with_a_Z chose exactly the same three moves in the same order, and thus collided for all of their choices and failed to place a stone. All other players managed to place a stone at their first choice.

The stones at F10 and J1 are the only stones without liberties and thus are removed from the board.

Any player with 3 stones or less on the board is eliminated at the start of Round 15.
All players enter Round 15 with at least 4 stones, therefore nobody is not eliminated.

Player 1st
move
2nd
move
3rd
move
image@le_4TC J1
image@PiggyStardust B2
image@martin3141 K1
image@Sanonius N2 M1 L1
image@Haze_with_a_Z N2 M1 L1
image@yebellz E10
image@Maharani K12

Round 15

In order not to be eliminated at the start of next round, a player needs 5 or more stones on the board.

Round 15 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-10-31T21:00:00Z

Current number of stones per player:

7 Likes

I stupidly thought this was due today. Luckily I am not late to sub though.

1 Like

I see no choice but to turn against Haze. I will play at J8.

Ok but no here :rofl:

In the absence of a move submission from @Sanonius, Round 15 will be extended 24 hours.

The new deadline is 2020-11-01T21:00:00Z.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay!

2 Likes

End of Round 15

image@Sanonius and image@Haze_with_a_Z once again collided with each other for their first two moves, but this time both managed to play their third choice. Meanwhile image@PiggyStardust and image@martin3141 collided with their first choices as well, but both managed to play at their second choice. All other players managed to place their first choice.

There are two groups without liberties on the board: the group around J2 from image@Sanonius and the single stone at K2 from image@Haze_with_a_Z. Since K2 was placed this round, and none of the stones of the J2 group were placed this round, image@Sanonius’s group is an “old” group and gets removed before the removal of image@Haze_with_a_Z’s group is considered. Due to the removal of the “old” J2 group, the “new” group K2 gains liberties, and thus will not be removed from the board.

Any player with 4 stones or less on the board is eliminated at the start of Round 16.
All players enter Round 16 with at least 5 stones, therefore nobody is not eliminated.

Player 1st
move
2nd
move
3rd
move
image@le_4TC L10
image@PiggyStardust B1 C9
image@martin3141 B1 J1
image@Sanonius N2 M1 L1
image@Haze_with_a_Z N2 M1 K2
image@yebellz F6
image@Maharani J8

Round 16

In order not to be eliminated at the start of next round, a player needs 5 or more stones on the board.

Round 16 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-11-02T21:00:00Z

Current number of stones per player:

7 Likes

yeah, that’s bad.

2 Likes

In the absence of a move submission from @Maharani, Round 16 will be extended 24 hours.

The new deadline is 2020-11-03T21:00:00Z.

3 Likes

Still no move again… :confused:

I’ve asked some people if they can be a replacement, but I haven’t found one yet.

5 Likes