Diplomatic Go 🗡 The Second Game

image Greetings from The Sky image

Greetings and welcome to everyone! I’m so happy that we are embarking on this journey together. Let’s have a great game!

I am yebellz, leader of the glorious light blue image nation that graces this goban. We call ourselves simply The Sky, which reflects our lofty ideals and haughty attitudes.

We come with the hope for cooperation and stability. We will tirelessly work toward maintaining the peace and seeking joint prosperity with you all. Here is our flag, which captures our dedication toward peace and prosperity.

Thus, we seek friends and partners, and do not want enemies and rivals. We hope that you all share our ideals and join us in establishing a peaceful, prosperous order over this goban. Perhaps, we may all eventually come together peacefully under another sort of light blue flag.

However, despite our peaceful ideals and friendly objectives, we will not hesitate to use any means necessary :crossed_swords: in order to ensure that the peace is maintained :slight_smile:

Si vis pacem, para bellum

First Move: Let’s split and share the corners

As we seek to chart our destiny on the board, we must take the initial step of placing a stone. Since there are eight of us and four corners, I propose that we pair up and each try to share a corner and ultimately split a quadrant with another.

My intent will be to play in the top-left corner. I seek one other player to join me in that space, and work toward peacefully and jointly establishing life and prosperity from that base.

Final few words for now

In the times to come, we may also share our coat of arms, heraldic system, constructed languages, history of our great houses, and other items of our cultural heritage, but that will have to wait for later since it all seems far too pedantic, and time consuming to quickly whip together right now.

By the way, you should all adopt flags as well, since I hear that’s rather important…

:dove:

8 Likes