Diplomatic Go

Ok, we have three players signed up so far:

1. @Vsotvep (darkish blue)
  2. @le_4TC (red)
  3. @Haze_with_a_Z (green)

So, far everyone seems fine with 9x9 and chat allowed via PMs on this forum and Discord. Note: if additional players join, and they do not want to use Discord, then I think we should disallow all use of that channel by everyone, in order to fairly constrain how everyone can communicate. Voice-based communication may be more efficient and give different cues, so this is just to keep everyone on the same playing field.

@Vsotvep, just to confirm, are you okay with this timing proposal?

Hopefully, we can get another or two signed up. Let’s give it over the weekend to recruit, but if no one else joins, is everyone okay with starting with 3-players on 2020-08-11T00:00:00Z, and continuing with 24-hour rounds (plus the possibility of flexible 24-hour delays) from there?

Okay, if more people sign up, let’s open use of black and white, to ensure that we can maintain sufficient contrast.

Here are two updated color palette proposals. I’ve checked them via the tool that @Vsotvep suggested, but please let me know if there are any issues.

colors

colors2

Which color scheme do you prefer?

• First
  • Second
  • Other (please post suggestion)
0 voters

Note: this poll is open to everyone. I also want the colors to be compatible for the spectators as well. Please feel free to suggest additional schemes, or other advice for choosing colorblind-friendly palettes.

3 Likes