Enjoyed to be here

For all the wonderful players here, especially the ones who participate in the all-in-one game and other workshops i initiated.

I feel a bit tired and not enough in harmony today with OGS.
OGS managed to grow some strong family-like ties between the most active of us but at the same time is losing feet with newcomers and beginners. I didn’t really feel any change (if not even getting worse) these last months. That’s just my opinion ofc.
Hijack my topics if you want to (with pleasure)

So I’ll give a break, enjoy your games!

9 Likes

Thank you very much for managing the democratic game, I really like that one a lot. I think we should be able to find a procedure that gives clear instructions whether a poll should start or end, so no single person should be required to do that all the time, but that should be discussed in the game thread.

Looking forward to have you back! Have a nice time without us :wink:.

7 Likes

Be well, and in advance, have a wonderful Chinese New Year in the year of the Tiger

7 Likes

Enjoy the break Groin. Your contributions here are much appreciated.

5 Likes

A bientôt j’espère.

1 Like

I agree that OGS could do better to help beginners. I am not losing hope that it will improve in the future.

J’espère que tu nous donneras des nouvelles de temps en temps.

6 Likes

I’ve really appreciated all the help you’ve offered around the place - I noticed lots.

I do know what it feels like to be not-in-tune with a group, and I hope that you have a great rest and do feel like coming back some time.

4 Likes

Take care.
I hope all the best for your life and serenity.

4 Likes