Favorite Manga/Anime?

Why not?

1 Like

Top 3 for both.

A: Flip Flappers, Monster, Haibane Renmei
M: Girl Friends, Konohanatei Kitan, Ameiro Kouchakan Kandan

1 Like

Well, unlike many other shows I never felt like rewatching this one. Since I can’t point out any flaws, consider it’s simply not to my taste.

1 Like

Not an official anime but - to screw with your heads - the PS4 game NieR AutomatA by Yoko Taro is absolutely amazingly crazy Japanese culture…

1 Like

It’s cliché since it’s so popular but Death Note is one of my absolute favorites. One Punch Man, Gurren Laggan, Kill la Kill, the entire Monogatori series, and My Love Story round out my top favorite shows.

Favorite movie of all time is Your Name, but Redline is also pretty good.

1 Like

I loved Death Note and One Punch Man. I’ve heard rave reviews about Kill La Kill, Monogatari, and My Love Story.

1 Like

I see.

1 Like

I have to admit… 2B from Nier is sexy

1 Like

I really like Anthem of the Heart and stuff by kyoani or stuff by pa works <3

1 Like

My current favorites (recently finished airing) are Boku No Hero Academia (This may settle in as one of my top ones soon) and Gamers!

My all time favorites are (in no particular order): Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, No Game No Life, Toradora!, Ano Hana, Kimi no Na Wa, Koe no Katachi, Fate/Zero (NOT F/SN, get away from that trash), and Nagi no Asukara.

Since SAO was the first anime I could get hooked on, it has a special place in my heart (despite the fact that over half of it is trash).

Some honorable mentions are: Plastic Memories, Madoka, Angel Beats!, Clannad (not afterstory, never could get hooked on that), Your Lie in April, and Log Horizon (my upgrade from SAO)

Yeah, first season of SAO was all right. The second was worse.

1 Like