Favorite Manga/Anime?

Hello, everyone! 围棋哆啦A梦 here! What’s your favorite Manga/anime?

For me, it’s Junji Ito’s works like Dissolving Classroom and others.
Also Nurarihyon No Mago, Another, Death Note, Psycho-Pass(both seasons), Doraemon, Lupin III, Detective Conan, Baccano!, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Ergo Proxy.

I’ve seen a few of Nichijou and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. (They are funny!)

What’s your favorite?

2 Likes

The list is long, but the top has to be Hunter X Hunter.

2 Likes

I like Eureka 7.

2 Likes

Nichijou , case closed, reborn,dragon ball, cow boy bebop, samurai champloo, gintama

1 Like

Nice. Dragon ball is cool. Ever seen One Piece yet?

1 Like

I see people are afraid to mention Hikaru no Go :rofl:. too obvious maybe. :slight_smile:.
also: Inuyasha, Lone Wolf and Cub and many more…

for anime it has to be Avatar (does that count? … being an american production and all) and Nausicaa.

1 Like

How did I forget about Hikaru No Go?

Avatar counts. Well, it’s animation.

1 Like

Here are some good animes people usually miss out: Ga-Rei Zero, Samurai 7, Bokurano

1 Like

Seirei no moribito

and Mushishi

1 Like

I’ve heard about those series a lot. I never got the time to watch them, though.

Some of these I never heard before.

1 Like

I like ones where mine character is strong or gets stronger so, Boku no hero academia, Parasite, Berserk… List goes on.

1 Like

I am not into anime or manga, but I did thoroughly enjoy Hikaru!

The characters were so likable, and felt real. I was surprised how well done it was.

1 Like

Ping Pong Animation, LOGH, Yu Yu Hakusho, and NGE.

1 Like

Yeah, Hikaru No Go’s characters are very realistic

1 Like

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Last Exile, Code Geass, Nausicaa and, yeah, Hikaru no go is great. But I’ve tried to show it to my mom and she said it was boring. How can it be? Hikaru is anything but boring!

2 Likes

Hikaru is slice of life. It can get very boring if you cannot relate or are not interested in that person’s (Hikaru’s) life.

3 Likes

And the core group was so likable. Of course isnt that the core of so many good stories?

1 Like

you mention you like psychopass - it’s written by Gen Urobuchi who’s other stuff is really good. Especially madoka. madoka is top tier. people also swear by fate/zero - i thought it was good but i perhaps suffered from too much hype-backlash to fully appreciate it. Also, probably best to watch Fate/Stay-night before Fate/zero. Fate/Stay-night starts out kinda meh (IMO) but it gets good by the end

also Attack on Titan

1 Like

Oh, I just finished Madoka and I liked it very much, though I’m not a big fan of Psycho-pass.

1 Like

Seen a bit of Fate Stay Night. Never seen Madoka.

Caught up with the Attack on Titan manga.

1 Like