- Demo game owner for purposes of review or education would greatly
benefit by the possibility to set arbitrary player from the crowd as
one of active players.
- By starting game mode, set players could then play out variations or even whole games.
- Right to enter and exit game mode resides with active control bearer.
- Right to set or remove active players resides with active control bearer.
- Active control bearer can pass control to other crowd member(?) or return it to game owner
- Demo game owner can always choose to take back control.
feel free to extend
- upgrade to existing request found at Feature Request: forking a review for review purposes
- during teaching session, game owner wants to engage his/hers students presenting a problem to solve. Rather then swamping discussion space, or braking the thought flow by constantly typing moves teacher could set him/her self as one and student as other player and just play out the problem.
- possibility of making capture go (or other go variation) session, with arbitrary people, without need for setting up endless amount of demo boards.
- social benefit: instead of starting many friendly games, one could open demo board, hang out with a group, chat, swapping players, resetting games, never leaving one board.
Mock-up of suggested changes
Thank you for your time : )