Feature request: set custom images for stones

Could I get someone to make a small feature on ogs?

I would like users to be able to give a link to an Img url for the stones like they do for the board. I would like it to be ready for the event I am trying to run in the near future. Anoek said you can make changes to this and he can merge it. But he doesn’t have time for it atm (fair). https://github.com/online-go/goban/blob/main/src/themes/image_stones.ts#L190-L242

Event rough draft: Dragon’s Hoard

2 Likes

Sharing related feature request ^

If you find a volunteer, I’m happy to answer questions about environment setup/testing etc.

4 Likes

A different name for this post might have generated some excitement. Getting to set custom (vector) images for stones would definitely be cool!

4 Likes

Indeed. Post titles should be direct and describe the actual subject of the post, not a meta title like “I want a thing” (say the thing you want) or “I have a question” (say the question) or “I have a problem” (say the problem). Every feature request could have this title, of course it’s not going to be “Feature request for someone who doesn’t have the time”.

1 Like

Is that a better title?

3 Likes

Definitely! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @teapoweredrobot!

Also, I removed “(vector)” because I assume custom raster images would suit Clossius’s needs as well.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.