February 2015 League starting soon!

##Hey guys!

##So as you know, the sign-up deadline for February’s league is January 30th, 17:00 UTC. We will start February’s league on February 1, 2015.

Current time in UTC

FOR ALL PLAYERS:

Please make sure that you have a Challonge account of your IDENTICAL username on OGS. If your username on OGS is taken on Challonge, you must inform me. If we can’t locate your Challonge account, we won’t be able to add you into the brackets for February, and you’ll thus be not allowed to compete.

FOR NEW PLAYERS WHO WISH TO JOIN

Welcome to the league! Please join using the sign-up form on the website (http://www.peanutgo.org/tnl) no later than January 30, 2015 @ 17:00 UTC. Keep in mind that The Nova League implements various tools for specific and respective reasons:

• TNL Website: The info hub
  • OGS: For all the actual league games. Group news serve all major announcements; if you are in the league but not a member of our OGS group, you should join now.
  • Challonge: Our new game scheduling/result-reporting system.
  • Forum: Feedback and questions go here. Not for scheduling/reporting anymore.
  • Social media: Our broadcasting pages on social networks. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Reddit!

FOR EXISTING PLAYERS

Well done! Your prizes for January will be announced by February 5. You deserve a treat.

FOR PLAYERS WHO WISH TO RESIGN

Please PM/mail me no later than January 31st, 23:00, so I can remove you from the February list. We hope you’ll be able to come back…Thank you for making this league so awesome!

9 Likes

Am I signed up? I signed up via the nova league website for Februrary earlier in January around the 20th, but I don’t see any tournaments showing up on my Challonge account. Will that not show up until Feb 1?

Yes, @Samraku, you are in! Invitations will come your way on Feb 1.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I had an e-mail confirmation and I followed all the registration instructions, but I got a little nervous when it sounded like we were supposed to find something already up on Challonge. Thanks for clearing that up. :slight_smile:

Hi, am I also in? I did the joining few days ago and I just want to be sure :smile:
-NinzieQT

1 Like

@NinzieQT, you are in. Welcome to The Nova League, my friend!

1 Like

Sorry to bother, but I wanted to be sure that I am in too. I missed the registration window for January…

@NinthImage: You are in! Remember to get a Challonge account. :smile:

1 Like

sorry to bother…i am signed up?