FIFA World Cup 2022

I’m not at all interested in soccer, I don’t know more than one or two names of players on the german team. But they’ve won some respect from me with this today: Germany cover mouths and wear rainbows on kit in World Cup protest | Germany | The Guardian

3 Likes

"don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched* ^____^

1 Like

But jeesh, poor costa rica ;____;

In the first half I saw Germany wasn’t playing too well but still dominating. What tiny Japanese players could do. How did that happen?

(cue sad nostalgic music)

Costa Rica got smashed but Japan maybe won’t win them. It’s gonna be hard.

Lots of goalless draws and low scoring games so far. Some contrast from last time around.

Also so far not great personally as a supporter of African teams, not a single win yet.

2 Likes

Straight red for Welsh goalkeeper https://dubz.co/v/cm5pcb What even happened there, that maneuver was so suspicious to begin with.

And after that it wasn’t even football. Iran team was just spearheading trying to score in any way possible, they just ran forward with no plan whatsoever.

1 Like

but Iran won by 2-0.

Commentators claim that ARG-MEX match was boring and neither team looked good…

Like yeah sure it wasnt that great offensively, but it was still really intense game. Neither team backed down when they didnt have the ball, but instead they immidietly put a lot of pressure to whoever had the ball and forced him to make quick decicions.

I say it was quite entertaining defensive battle ^___^

Japan too maybe but they’re screwed

They won against Germany on Nov. 23 though…

1 Like

Nov. 23 in my time, maybe not for everyone.

1 Like

3 Likes

Last round. Iran - USA today. One is a terrorist state and the other is Iran. It seems Iran needs a draw.

3 Likes

… and the other side

2 Likes

I think Senegal - Ecuador will be the game to watch today, its prolly close match-up and both teams really need good result today ^^

Hopefully USA - Iran wont be a total snoozefest, both have looked bit ‘meh’ in their first 2 matches. But idk, maybe they’ll be playing more actively since its last match for their group ://

1 Like

Hmmm, where I live we are probably watching these guys :grinning:

with hopefully this talent in the initial line up.

1 Like

The best young players in fifa world cup 2022 To Look For:

• Billingham
  • Gavi
  • Jamal Musiala
  • Enzo Fernandez
1 Like

WOOOO GO SENEGAL!

INTO TOP16!

Lets see if they can reach top8 next, maybe they have the honours of kicking England out xD

2 Likes

Morocco ahead in the first half, would be nice if they could end on top of the group and avoid Spain.

Ghana- Uruguay tomorrow will be spicy.

2 Likes

Was good game for marocco, well deserved group win ^^

But jeesh what about Japan, first against Germany and now Spain…

This really didnt age well xD

4 Likes

Japan won against Spain too… into the top 16!