FIFA World Cup 2022

jeesh what a thriller, i was so afraid both south american teams would lose but phew

i wanna see a replay of all the cards given, i honestly dont understand why half of those were shown. Did the ref start giving yellows for agressive shouting or wtf was that?

The grand final remaining, does anyone wanna make any bets?

Iā€™m pretty sure Argentina will win, the universe and football gods owe it to Messi ^^

Messiā€¦ Football is not a team thing?

Well itā€™s Messi v Mbappe today isnā€™t it?

Argentina was impressive against Croatia but France has many talented players (MbappĆ©, Giroud, Griezmannā€¦, and letā€™s not forget the goalkeeper Lloris).

I expect the match to be a bit like France-England. Argentina will put a lot of pressure and even dominate, however the French team will score goals unexpectedly. The issue of the match is very uncertain.

2 Likes

So before it starts, what are your pronostic?

I predict France 2 - Argentina 1.

3-1 for Argentina, Messi scores twice ^____^

Spot on!

1 Like

AAAAAARG GO ARG

What an absolute classic, great match! So happy to see messi finally getting his cup ^___^

Great match indeed, until the last minute! Well played :argentina: and congratulations for getting that deserved :trophy:

Letā€™s Go Argentina :argentina:!!!
Iā€™ve been rooting for them since the start!

They bounced back from the loss to Saudi Arabia. they remain the only team to beat Argentina in this world cup