Firefox: Site loading without data

Interesting, a Firefox issue which produced similar symptoms is supposed to be fixed in the latest release (FF 59): https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1429859

I use Chrome on Android and Chrome on latest Windows OS PC.

The other day I had an Incognito tab open with my live game account but on the same device couldn’t connect to my regular account in normal tab.

It’s mildly inconvenient when it happens but not really a serious problem for me

Me three. Today Firefox has alternately failed to load the contents (=the list of available games) of either the “Play” or the “Games” toolbar item. I emptyed the cache - no effect.

I tried with Edge, no problems. Not necessarily a fair comparison as FF is my default so Edge started with more or less virgin cache and such.

Just now it started working with FF, too. That’s a bit annoying.

=====

An addition (in case it helps somebody diagnose the FF problem): At the moment everything loads in one of the tabs, but nothing loads in another. This is also annoying because usually I have several open tabs.

=====

Update (May 10): My FF updated itself to version 60.0 today. Did not help.

I had the problem of data not loading earlier today, but only after I logged in. Before I logged in, everything loaded fine. Now, data is again loading for me and I am logged in. I’ve been using Firefox the whole time.

Update: Data is not loading properly.

I have the same problem here (Firefox 59.0.3 on Linux). The following work around works for me:

Configure Firefox to use a squid proxy for HTTP and HTTPS connections (I have squid installed on my router).

1 Like

FWIW I asked about this in

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1217169#answer-1110441

Somebody who understands the technical issues better than I do may want to add explanations of their findings.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m having the same symptoms including the 425 error code.

I use Firefox 60 under Linux.

Arnaud

The problem might be solved now :slight_smile: anyone still experiencing the original issue?

3 Likes

Seems to be solved for Firefox. Thank you, OGS Team!

2 Likes