For those who have bought AI programs. How useful is it?

lol… i didnt even read that :joy:. great graphics indeed!

It cant.

BTW, so far, only free one that plays and counts well seems to be Pachi, that got mentioned few post before.

I have a relatively modest PC but it runs OK. Add book.dat and the pattern database.

1 Like

Just raising the topic :slight_smile:
Leela was recently patched and seem very strong for a free go program :slight_smile:

0.9.0 is 8d on KGS.

what does the desktop version of crazystone have that the android version doesnt?

I can confirm, the current Leela version is quite strong. higher than 1d for sure. also no problems counting.

she can also review a whole game with branches and abilty to return to mainline.

Analysis. Android vesion only plays, it can’t even give you score estimation. I do not own desktop Crazystone and don’t know what exactly features it has, but I’d expect at least score estimation, next move suggestion and balance graphs…

My Version of crazystone on android have all this Features (score est, sugg, Graphs, Analysis)

Do you have the deep learning Edition?

Ah, no. My comment only applies to Champion Go. Deep learning does seem to be full featured. It’s not compatible with my device though, that’s why I never noticed it in the store. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Version 0.9.0 is out! Great! I’ve noticed some counting problems in 0.8.0 but they are apparently fixed now.

I’ve only played against Leela once, but I can already say that its strength depends on your machine. On my laptop it’s definitely stronger than 1d. It could easily give 3 stones to a 1d.

At DGS with 4 dan-level bots available: RN3.9 (Rayon Bot) at 6 dan, Oakfoam Bot (NG06) at 4 Dan, Leela 0.9 at 3 dan, Pachi (UCT version) at 1 dan