:crystal_ball: Reply hazy try again

Finaly :partying_face:

Certificate

Now I can pin that on my OGS profile page :wink:

8 Likes

How did you do that?
I’m stuck at flagging posts! :smiley:

1 Like

I just flagged that post as inappropriate as @discobot told me to do. After that it created a new message telling me to search for “capy​bara” in that thread.

I don’t know why this doesn’t work for you :man_shrugging:

If you add me to your discussion with discobot, I’ll have a look :wink:

3 Likes

I fixed it, thanks. :wink:
Now I have my own certificate. :star_struck:

3 Likes

WOW! 4 users fully licensed!!! :smiley:

It must be a new feature.

2 Likes

If you skip, you still get the diploma

First time, the badge was granted on “Nov 2017”. So I don’t think it’s new, but it’s widely ignored.

You can try to be the first for the Crazy in Love badge :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, it looks like only @walken had done it before today. Everyone else must have just started it because of this post. I always wondered how to get that badge.

Edit: I wonder how @walken knew how to start the tutorial. Maybe they just aware that it was a built-in feature of discourse.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have found the beginner tutorial without this topic :wink: I wondered if it was something that got removed before I joined. Now I know better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Crazy in Love badge seems to imply that you can only make 50 likes in a day. I didn’t even realize there was a limit. Checking the membership level badges, it seems to imply that higher levels get more likes to give out. Is 50 the limit for the basic user? Or is that the limit for one of the higher levels?

I’m not asking you in particular, just wondering if anyone might know.

Most difficult badge could be to flag someone as everyone is quite friendly here

3 Likes

Yeah, for the most part people are quite civil, but don’t worry you’ll eventually get to use the flag after reading enough posts here.

3 Likes