Forum Tutorial

… only if you choose from the list that pops up, not if you type a character (except space) after the @ sign, which rules out summoning anoek … I secretly suspect he was annoyed by my many mentions :sunglasses:

1 Like

insert x-files theme

1 Like

Ok, it works for me on Firefox for Android. Just tested only notebook and it froze. :thinking:

OK got it figured out thanks to the nice folks at discourse, it turns out the embedded eidigo sgf player we had was conflicting in some way and causing that. So, good news, @trohde works again, bad news, SGF’s are just links now and not embedded players. But that can be addressed in time, at least things don’t lock up.

5 Likes

@discobot roll 1d8

:game_die: 7

Any news on embedded players?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. — Dr. David M. Burns

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you are doing this by accident, but please do not quote old comments and then only add a period or something else. If you are commenting on a thread you should please try to add something valuable to the discussion.

Oops… I done it by accident, I won’t do it again.

3 Likes

To make discobot respond you need to type as shown. Using the forums quote feature won’t work. It has to be copy and paste or type it yourself. eg:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

oh! Ok, I’ll try

2 Likes

@discobot roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 2, 1