FSTS Best Of 300

Our group has more than 300 participants. In honor of this momentous event we will organize two tournaments. Competition “FSTS Best Of 300” and “FSTS Best of 300 Handicap”. We invite all OGS players to join our group and take part in these competitions.

2 Likes

Totally “like” what you’re doing with FSTS, but sadly this is waaaaay too short max time for me.

If you’ll ever create a snail or turtle speed game, like perhaps max. 12 days, I’ll happily join again :slight_smile:

Good luck with the tournaments, and lots of fun for everybody!

1 Like

And don’t forget 18h increments :wink: This is a bit fast for my comfort as well. I do parcitipate in some FSTS tourneys but I have to be very-very careful not to join too many. I don’t think I can handle more than 3 such games simultaneously.

Anyway, there should be tourneys for faster correspondence players and FSTS is doing good job providing those.

3 Likes

Thank you for having called my attention to the desire of players to play tournaments slow. The goal of our group is to carry out the desire of players. In the near future I will offer you a slow tournament.

1 Like

I kept my promise. :smile:

3 Likes

@WindMonk: thank you :smile: :heart:

1 Like