Fuego bug at end game

I passed, the bot passed and game ended. There was no “stone removal phase” where you can point out any errors in counting as in other correspondence game.
Also it didn’t count the white territory in the middle, and the score is kind of wrong too (as in black 165, white 147.5 but black wins by 54.5)

Hello, since a while ago remove stones for bot games was removed. Bots cannot argue with you and people were misusing it to rank up. Therefore now bot games are scored by the bot, who (or which) unfortunately makes a mistake every now and then.

The game was unranked so I am leaving it as it is since it makes no difference in your rank :slight_smile:

All bot games are Chinese rules which allow you to play extra moves in your own territory without changing the score. You can use this to make the scoring ‘idiot proof’.

1 Like

Would it be possible to have the ‘resume game’ function restored to bot games?

1 Like

I already did but the computer miscounting the part in the middle is beyond idiot

1 Like

Fully capture all dead stones. Should fix it up.

I guess? It would make sense, cheating bots are getting annoying :smiley: I’ll ask around :slight_smile:

1 Like