Game History and/or Stats/Rank reset?

Hey, I’ve just come back to my account after about a year and a half and I really don’t feel like my current ability really reflects the rank I attained all that time ago (it’s like 15 or 16k, not crazy high but definitely better than I’m playing after such a long break). Is there any way to either completely reset my profile or at least my rank?

Cheers

1 Like

You could just create another one …

Can I delete this one so I can reuse my username? I’ve just used it for so long across so many sites I’m a little attached to the stupid thing

yeah change your username to something else and make a new account with your current username

Oh sweet, I didn’t even think to do that. Thanks so much!

probably worth pointing out though… you think you’re weaker than 15/16k but new accounts start at 13k so you’d have to play your way down to your “true rank” anyway.

4 Likes

Yeah (sigh). But they do have high uncertainty, so the rank moves down quickly when you lose the first couple.

2 Likes

I wouldnt bother. The new ranking system adjusts very quickly should your rank really be far off.

3 Likes

Just play along, and your rank will soon settle at whatever level it should be. I won’t bother, really.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the responses guys. I went for the whole ‘clean slate’ thing and created a new account so I can go lose my first 100 games all over again.

2 Likes

I’m not sure that’s how the proverb goes :stuck_out_tongue: haha

1 Like