Game history

Under profile, my game history is not there. Is there a fix?

It’s there, just takes some time for it to load.

2 Likes

When my game history loads, I find it hard to get used to the laugh track that accompanies it.

6 Likes

You get a laugh track? All I get is mournful silence.

2 Likes

As long as there are no tears too. If there are tears…

1 Like

Just today I noticed that the game history took a while to load when I checked a few user profiles.

3 Likes

I watch a lot of games, and usually check players’ game histories. There is no question that the game histories are loading much more slowly than they did, say, a couple months ago. Is, perhaps, the accumulation of hundreds of thousands (dare we say “millions”?) of games finally overloading the system capacity?

3 Likes

I am surprised how this trend has continued. I hope OGS can restore game histories.

Plus, misery loves company.

I still can rarely obtain my /others game history. Do you have any further thoughts?

Just tried again w/ my own profile (<200 games), the history took about 13 seconds to load after the whole page was loaded.

Pinging @anoek.

1 Like

Getting game history has gone from slow to almost impossible. I suggest feedback on this topic.

It’s taking a very long time or failing. Recently, I’ve been seeing it fail with a 520 error (Web server returned an unknown error). Definitely something going on (I’m guessing it has to do with performance of retrieving the game history from the DB timing out or the like, but that’s absolutely a guess).

Let’s see how it is after the next maintenance:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve got an excuse! I’m old and senile. :sauropod:

1 Like

Well so far it seems there has been a noticeable improvement in game history loading speed since the maintenance downtime, i can actually scroll through about a page a second now lol. Same goes for ladder ranking page scrolling.

2 Likes