"Games where it's your turn" icon missing

Ah, another thing that doesn’t work: the title bar indicator (shows up in browser tab) with with parentheses (e.g. “OGS (1)”) showing how many games it’s my turn in. Again, consistent with the idea that the server is reporting incorrect information. Or I suppose it could be some common component on the client side that’s responsible for the state exposed in all three of these places.

2 Likes

I have the same problem since a couple of days. No icon with the number of games I am to move and no jump to the next game after a move.

I was at short vacation and the problem occured after I stopped vacation. First thought it might have something to do with vacation. Maybe this helps.

1 Like

The problem is gone for me. Number of games where it’s my turn are again shown in the stone at the top and in the title of the tab and the jump to the next game works also.

1 Like

Thanks for the update joachim,

we have let anoek (our developer) know about the issue to have a look when he has a minute, otherwise this is above my knowledge, sorry.

I’m having it right now: only one game waiting for a move but the indicator says two.
Few minutes ago it was the opposite: indicator was 1 move short

Figured another perspective can’t hurt… Refreshing/reloading the page has always solved this issue for me, both on my mobile device and my home computer…

The problem resolved itself for me overnight (thankfully!). So, it was happening for about 3 days total. That seems consistent with the theory that the problem had to do with the state of some particular correspondence game, and that that state was cleared up when my opponent took a turn.

Or it could be something else entirely.

1 Like