Go Memes! 🧐

But … it is 4-dimensional already, no?
(At least in my games that often last two years and longer :roll_eyes: :innocent:)

8 Likes

In Blitz, of course, everything happens at the same time. Game begins, game is over already.

5 Likes

A memory of stones
Stands in time
Did it even happen?

Sorry wrong thread.

9 Likes

hey how to post? BTW nice poll

2 Likes

this one is fake, it’s just a picture

1 Like

23 Likes

…if in doubt, follow your nose!

5 Likes

Current state of the server:

14 Likes

23 Likes

:joy_cat:

1 Like

Also, look at this show-off, trying to start yet another fast growing thread! 125 replies in 4 hours, the audacity!

22 Likes

My thoughts exactly, why didn’t this important thread and other serious threads explode? Disappointed at OGS community. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Also, that thread swallowed up all my likes for the day. I didn’t see that coming.

3 Likes

All threads can swallow my likes up. Although I feel it has almost been an hour since I first got the notification that I can’t like for an hour.

4 Likes

hhh, thanks a lot for all those memes team OG! Nothing better than a bit of fun to take your mind off these weird times! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nothing like a bit humor and go memes to help us cope with the horrific and widespread consequences of the correspondence game disconnect bug.

13 Likes

I have been spared by that bug so far. Must certainly be because I always play wearing a face mask.

14 Likes

i know, being an old-timer, i use lol a lot where people would now use hhh or similar, but in this case: LOL. Dk why mate, but I read your reply and my ribs convulsed, bless you! :smile :smile:

3 Likes

15 Likes

That can be a good thing or a bad thing.