
singing
âIf you want to play go with me,
It doesnât matter if youâre black or whiteâ



Whatâs this shape supposed to be?
Absolutely no idea.
Maybe a map of the USA?
No way. Maybe Canada?
Or maybe it was just a nice pice of wood that was available and the creator decided to make it into a funny shaped go ban?
Definitely an original idea.
Maybe I will make one myself. 
Should be fun to take it to a real life tournament, where you actually do meet real go players.
Fact is it was not large enough for a 19x19.
It looks rather similar to an outline of North Carolina.
Yeah, probably picked the wrong size of stones.
This wouldâve been my guess, but you beat me to it ![]()
After layering them on top of each other, Iâm pretty sure it is an outline of North Carolina:

Cool trick, sadly not applicable for island nations. 
another reference
I have no idea whatâs going on in that other thread
, but our map is like this
I know there are much worse cases than this on the map, where every separate goban part would be a ponnuki, at most :-P.
(maybe not island nation, anyway if the term is wrong thatâs what I meant
)
I would âlikeâ your post if I could, but it seems like I ran out of daily âlikesâ due to the publication of the detective go kibitz thread 
Feel free to substitute with your own preferred ranks/rank ranges!






