Go Memes! 🧐

5rojx7

Inspired by...

Probably a Stupid Question - #8 by yebellz

9 Likes

5rsdw0

4 Likes

5rugxk

2 Likes

image

5 Likes

15 Likes

2 Likes

image

21 Likes

5s1xom

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

5s1zwa

6 Likes

I didn’t know this post existed…

I had created on my own a page on my website for Go memes I had collected — I’ve been using them on my Twitch channel, and I think other streamers might benefit. They feature mostly:

  • Aragaki Shun 9p
  • Cho Chikun 9p
  • Nestor de la Palissade -9p

They are mostly templates actually, feel free to add some text to them. Here are some samples:

Aragaki Shun6



Aragaki Shun7

Nestor de la Palissade - Get-Strong-at-Subtil-Invasions-219x300

4 Likes

2 Likes

5s91a7


https://senseis.xmp.net/?PierreAudouard


4 Likes

against ddk its very easy in fact
if you show text of unknown language to someone, it absolutely doesn’t matter that they can see it, real meaning still will be completely hidden.
So it doesn’t matter that Go is game of perfect information.

1 Like

1 Like

10 Likes

5s89if

3 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes