Go Memes! 🧐

GTA

14 Likes

Let me know if when the meme thread is the meme thread again. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

3 Likes

A bit busy

1 Like

32 Likes

MR2-A
MR2-B

15 Likes

1 Like

When you learn a new tesuji (and your teacher finds out):

14 Likes

See also:

When anoek builds a new feature for the site and watches the server explore it.

5 Likes

@Gia: sorry, not yet.

4 Likes

I’m exactly 0% surprised of the way you treat it like a power trip, so.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

5sof23

Nice one, found it on gobase.org.
Not sure what it implies though.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

15 Likes

I think I’ve mentioned it before, most of my first SL visits were trying to understand memes.

“Why is tiger’s mouth a joke here?.. Ah, I see! :slightly_smiling_face:”

6 Likes

Well @Yebellz, if it really bugs you so much, you have (as a moderator) the tools to split a topic and merge posts it into a new topic (Philosophical Go Memes).
In an answer to @Conrad_Melville I already stated a month ago that I don’t mind about that.

1 Like

Actually, it does not bug me at all, and I am against splitting the topic into other threads like “Philosophical Go Memes” or “Unfunny Go Memes”.

In fact, I even view those as memes, in some sense, and I’m just joking around to poke fun at the lack of quality. Please don’t take it too seriously.

While I do find many to be low-effort, lacking in creativity, and not so entertaining, I don’t think that subjective quality judgments should form the basis of what belongs in this thread.

However, please feel free to continue posting as you wish.

13 Likes

5 Likes