Go Memes! 🧐

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

For some reason your format of this meme really irks me :stuck_out_tongue:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

As a manner of admiration, I’m gonna put it in a frame in a frame in a frame…in a frame, ad infinitum.

2 Likes

Compliments on some very nice philosophical memes!

3 Likes

1 Like

5suxc1

1 Like

I am gonna save this thread.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Is part of the joke that Casio is Japanese and the right one looks like a Xiaomi, or I read too much?

12 Likes

I was not even thinking of that, but :proud tears of joy: that you raised the level of pedantry

12 Likes

5sxph3

2 Likes

Strange that the casio got the answer wrong… Even if it’s an old model, order of operations isn’t that new :sweat_smile:

found the answer on the Reddit post you stole the pic from ;)

4 Likes

The rules of Go, according to r/badukshitposting:

(for context: https://www.reddit.com/r/badukshitposting/comments/qm81vy/what_are_the_rules_of_go_top_10_comments_make_the/?sort=top)

13 Likes

Therr ain’t any philosophy in that.

1 Like

image

9 Likes

1 Like

See: Comic Story: Aji’s Quest

15 Likes

15 Likes