Go Memes! 🧐

15 Likes

I think I’ve mentioned it before, most of my first SL visits were trying to understand memes.

“Why is tiger’s mouth a joke here?.. Ah, I see! :slightly_smiling_face:”

6 Likes

Well @Yebellz, if it really bugs you so much, you have (as a moderator) the tools to split a topic and merge posts it into a new topic (Philosophical Go Memes).
In an answer to @Conrad_Melville I already stated a month ago that I don’t mind about that.

1 Like

Actually, it does not bug me at all, and I am against splitting the topic into other threads like “Philosophical Go Memes” or “Unfunny Go Memes”.

In fact, I even view those as memes, in some sense, and I’m just joking around to poke fun at the lack of quality. Please don’t take it too seriously.

While I do find many to be low-effort, lacking in creativity, and not so entertaining, I don’t think that subjective quality judgments should form the basis of what belongs in this thread.

However, please feel free to continue posting as you wish.

13 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

For some reason your format of this meme really irks me :stuck_out_tongue:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

As a manner of admiration, I’m gonna put it in a frame in a frame in a frame…in a frame, ad infinitum.

2 Likes

Compliments on some very nice philosophical memes!

3 Likes

1 Like

5suxc1

1 Like

I am gonna save this thread.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Is part of the joke that Casio is Japanese and the right one looks like a Xiaomi, or I read too much?

12 Likes

I was not even thinking of that, but :proud tears of joy: that you raised the level of pedantry

13 Likes

5sxph3

2 Likes

Strange that the casio got the answer wrong… Even if it’s an old model, order of operations isn’t that new :sweat_smile:

found the answer on the Reddit post you stole the pic from ;)

4 Likes

The rules of Go, according to r/badukshitposting:

(for context: https://www.reddit.com/r/badukshitposting/comments/qm81vy/what_are_the_rules_of_go_top_10_comments_make_the/?sort=top)

13 Likes