Go Memes! 🧐

Trained as a card player but challenged at go.

ScreamMeme

22 Likes

Glad to see you used one of the color versions of “The Scream,” as it is much more effective in color, I think, and is too often shown in B&W. I had the great fortune to see some of the originals (there are several original versions) at a huge Munch exhibit at the National Gallery in Washington decades ago (in the 1980s, I think). A very moving experience.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a B&W version TBH :thinking:

1 Like

It’s probably a difference in our eras. When I saw the Munch exhibit I was stunned by the color, because I had never seen a color version, though it was even then a frequently used icon in pop culture.

Come to think of it… I think the only things I have seen in black and white are Schindler’s List, military footage, and the first part of Alice in Wonderland :joy: #youngwhippersnapper

With thanks to @BHydden and @Vsotvep for helping to bring it in right way up. :wink:
Help - Live Round Robin

3 Likes

(totally a post game analysis from the beginning :P)

12 Likes

^^ Note these players are they are cheating, because no outside assistance is allowed during play, and that certainly includes asking LZ what the winrate is :wink:

4 Likes

The picture is written in past tense, also:

4 Likes

Did you click the little “edited” button? :wink:

2 Likes

wow… I was about to comment about the picture being the same but thankfully I looked again… that’s some dedication haha

I guess my reply is more a “summary of changes” :wink: haha

4 Likes

15 Likes

27 Likes

4 Likes

19 Likes

More cheaters!! :smiley:

1 Like

MemeKing%20(1)

26 Likes

12 Likes

you’re^