Never become 9k.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Also considered reusing my earlier caption:
Playing Joseki that I don’t understand

16 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

When I read stories of some people’s progress, I get inner imagery like this one :grin:

(The painting is Joshua Reynolds’ take on the “distracted boyfriend” meme: “David Garrick between Tragedy and Comedy”, 1760-61)

17 Likes

Another attempt at creating Go memes (instead of caring about Real Life commitments :woozy_face:)

17 Likes

This must be why Asians are better at Go… because they have smaller hands, they can successfully invade smaller moyo’s!!! :smiley:

18 Likes

@BHydden You are solely responsible for me losing my Santa gifts this year. I managed to reach 31/12 as a good girl, but no sir, you just HAD to put the naughtiest jokes right in front of me. Shame on you.

5 Likes

@Gia you loved it :wink:

5 Likes

@trohde Told me of this topic since I had time to meme today, so here I am. Happy new year everyone :slight_smile:

Laocoon_and_His_Sons Screenshot_2

32 Likes

I tried to give this 2 likes, but I discovered that the second click takes the like away. Fortunately it can be restored.

8 Likes

@JethOrensin,

these are brillant … and if I may ask that of you: next time please make one post for each one of them …I know it’s more work but IMO they do their mojo MUCH better that way, if they’re somewhat isolated from each other, plus you’ll get MANY more :hearts::hearts::hearts: :grin: and it’s also easier to link to a specific meme.

Almost peed my pants. The second time, after it almost happened on FB before.

11 Likes

and if I may ask that of you: next time please make one post for each one of them

21 Likes

7 Likes

Happy I can push this to ten likes and get you the Nice Reply badge!

5 Likes

I dunno… it’s 11 pictures so on average it’s not even one like yet…

4 Likes

Haha c:

2 Likes

Ok, I made some more:

byoyomi

21 Likes

umm… hope you didn’t take my meme too seriously… trohde was sincere in his request :slight_smile:

6 Likes