Go Memes! 🧐

umm… hope you didn’t take my meme too seriously… trohde was sincere in his request

I cannot put this into a meme since it is a 36sec video, but the title is : “The rest of the members, when someone spams too much” :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

That’s hilarious! But this is a meme thread, one of the few places where more spam is better :joy:

5 Likes

Aah, the glory of Grecoroman culture.

3 Likes

LOL, being a former prepress professional (and thus knowing how many print products look before they’re cut), this gave me an extra kick :joy:

But yeah, I was serious. You give people a LOT more when it’s single posts, so we have an opportunity to deeply inhale once before we exhale again, in spasms :smiley: Plus the likes, man, THE LIIIIIKES :joy:

7 Likes

I put the request - one meme per post - into the top post.

It’s just better that way.

argue

7 Likes

Perhaps persons with lots of memes should dole them out to us over time…

think

10 Likes

Perhaps persons with lots of memes should dole them out to us over time…

ok! I’ll keep that in mind for next time. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I put the request - one meme per post - into the top post.

Ok, I made ten of them in the last hour, so here starts the rationing :stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

I’d suggest bigger font too :grin:

5 Likes

I change the size, depending on the image, but sometimes it gets resized again on the upload to fit the forum frame, I guess?

18 Likes

19 Likes

Keep them coming, these are great :joy:

2 Likes

sure thing! ( looking for images in my pc, I found a silly meme I had made last year with a picture of Takemiya, so I’ll add it to this one :stuck_out_tongue: )

134_Don-Kihotis

12 Likes

alicefacepalmgomeme

26 Likes

picatfacepalmgomeme

11 Likes

How dare you besmirch our beloved Captain Jean-Luc Picard with your emo wolf

7 Likes

I want Alice’s face on Picard’s meme.

2 Likes

Since Don Quixote was delusional and Sancho Panza was clear-headed, perhaps the labels should be switched.

8 Likes

memes are about visual impression moreso than historical accuracy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Since Don Quixote was delusional and Sancho Panza was clear-headed, perhaps the labels should be switched.

True, but the innuendo is that despite the help, the usage of the tool does not guarantee a sane result :wink:

Next!

The image is actually from a video of a great japanese song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iI_z_2JIS0 ) and I had to screenshot it. If anyone knows the artist I’d love to have the image in better quality :slight_smile:

18 Likes