Go Memes! 🧐

This was an actual car in my hometown … I still find the owner’s audacity incredulous. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I think I need such a sticker for my li’l VW up!

3 Likes

I think I need such a sticker for my li’l VW up!

It is not a sticker actually … the ferrari badge was decaled on (I think that is the term) with the new coat of paint and it was uniform with it :rofl: … it all reminds me of a similar small sized - but much older truck - I had known about when I was a student. The vehicle was reported to cost 1000 euro in the used market and its owner went ahead and installed 3000 euros worth of a sound system in it. :sunglasses: … now that would have made a great meme with the tag “when you buy high dan books, but you are 20kyu”

ok, to cover my off-topic reply:

teacher%20said%20invade%203-3

Just to be fair: Those Greek parliament members are photoshopped to be all in the same picture, but I think that those poses where taken from actual individual photos of them while “at work” in the parliament … :thinking:

7 Likes

I don’t quite get this last meme that you posted. Are they supposed to represent students falling asleep at or just generally ignoring a teacher’s advice?

Well, I think that our amazing parliament members covered every conceivable reaction to the text, but the hyperbole - and thus the target of the joke - was the “always” part. :slight_smile:

Is an early 3-3 invasion good ? Usually yes. But it is not the only move.
So, there is some opening there to poke some fun at the current trend, imho.

2 Likes

How to determine who plays first

14 Likes

You play first, I’ll eat.

5 Likes

Fun fact: nigiri (握り) just means a handful, from the verb nigiru (握る), meaning to grasp. Similarly, onigiri is just nigiri with a honorific prefix o-; yet another handful:

16 Likes

Fun factoid: my previous post references a common procedure for randomly choosing who gets to play black in an even game. Instead of flipping a coin, one player randomly grabs a handful of sushi, while the other guess whether there are an odd or even number of sushi in their hands.

11 Likes

:yum:

12 Likes

Take

28 Likes

33 Likes

Amazing. :smiley:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Looking back at Janice Kim, Jeong Soo-Hyun Learn to play go volume one, and the quote about computer go by David Mechner.

Imagine the size of the book needed nowadays…

24 Likes

31 Likes

So sad, but true. Well done yebellz! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

When you’re the last board still playing in a round in a go tournament.

Funny enough inspired from misreading an MMA meme where they wrote ko.

23 Likes

18 Likes

41 Likes

22 Likes