Go Memes! 🧐

Wait, you’re supposed to have a plan when you invade?!

9 Likes

I usually have a plan. That picture pretty much captures it :smiley:

8 Likes

HOW I CHOSE TO ENJOY GO

my_hobby

24 Likes

high five

I hear you loud and clear :smirk:

What Are The Differences Between Japanese, Chinese, & New Zealand Rules?

4 Likes

Me, when a string of meta posts is interrupted by serious Go conversations:

9 Likes

With all the Go AI development, I’m personally moving my hopes and dreams, surrounding machines that play Go, to a new frontier :smirk:

i_wish_there_was_another_type_of_go_computer_that_helped_me_play

14 Likes

Training a neural* network to play go

*non-artificial
18 Likes

The four stages of responding to overplay

four%20stages

17 Likes

It just occurred to me that I may have sounded like I was talking about children :scream:. I meant to infer that I want a child sized robot to help me play Go, so I don’t have to move my own stones.

I’m not always in front of a computer. It could follow me anywhere there was a floor, even while waiting in line, and I could crush some Tsumego and raise awareness among the masses at the same time :face_with_monocle:

Whoops… totally fudged my own meme :crazy_face:

5 Likes

That’s okay, all humans are instruments designed, conditioned and lived by the amazing biological intelligence of Life :slight_smile:

That board is absolutely gorgeous. As is the child :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow, that’s hilarious. I absolutely thought you were talking about children. I had thought my post was along the same sentiment, but clearly not.

7 Likes

I genuinely laughed out loud when I read this. Thank you yebellz :blush:

4 Likes

I also totally assumed this ^^

2 Likes

Me too - I assumed that, I thought it was really clever :smiley:

1 Like

Z

18 Likes

9 Likes

A child could also serve these purposes as well. One might be easier to obtain than such a robot, but the training and long-term maintenance may be far more costly and complex :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Also they don’t come with an ON/ OFF button.

5 Likes

I have six children 1yr to 14yr. I find they have trouble following instructions. They are a lot like cats. You love them, but you generally can’t trust them. What I wouldn’t give for a dog-like creature that relished in doing exactly what I asked, didn’t argue, and took an immediate interest in whatever I did :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Children are important and the future of Go. But those robots… one can hope :crossed_fingers:

@Gia: Sorry :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

7 Likes