Go Memes! 🧐

2 Likes

I was just wandering here and this is an awesome thing. This was my kitty (i think you might have gotten the image on playing go live on one of my posts) and she died in early november of 2018, actually 7 days after this meme. So you kind of made a nice thing for her, thanks buddy.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Although maybe I should admit that the pink thing should be labeled as “Obsessing Over Pointless Rules Pedantry”

16 Likes

I think you mean “making new polls on the forums”

5 Likes

19 Likes

Oh, but don’t you know? Turns out there is nothing wrong with that :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

9 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

14 Likes

mma

Me fighting against stronger opponent…

7 Likes

What is this? A meme for ANTS!?

16 Likes

Guilty as charged

What happens when I post too many polls

13 Likes

That legitimatly made me laugh out loud.

2 Likes

I looked at this for such a long time earlier and just couldn’t figure it out.

10 hours later, I finally see it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@RubyMineshaft I’m curious which part escaped you? Did you not see the meme before mine, or are you just not familiar with Zoolander?

1 Like

Gratuitously posting twice just to steal the 1,000th thread comment. Don’t @ me.

7 Likes

I hadn’t noticed the one before. Well, I saw it and thought, “Oh, that’s small” but by the time I got to yours, I had forgotten.

One of my ADHD superpowers :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The actual 1000th post in this thread occurred a while ago without any fanfare

Your post holds the label 1000 ephemerally, since older posts being deleted or moved will change the displayed count.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, is the trebuchet this one?

It looks glorious, but it is also huge (top height 140cm!). Or did you find a smaller version?

1 Like

The one that you linked to is much larger than mine, which is sitting on a normal sized go board.

My trebuchet came from here:

1 Like